My name is Tokeya C. Graham
( pronounced tuh-KEY-uh)... Born under an orange moon, I am the unwanted chosen one. Bestowed with a multitude of gifts, I offer myself up as a servant to humankind. I have an alter ego: SHE who stands in for me in many iterations. SHE is wife. mother. educator. poet. humanitarian. medicine woman. doula. word weaver. super hero. yup. just like that. Click to here to read more about me.
- Arts Award, Rochester Chapter of the Links, Inc.
- Professional Women's Award, Rochester Genesee Valley Club of the National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women's Clubs, Inc.
- Women of Excellence Honoree, Rochester Business Journal
- Keeper of the Flame, Rochester Alumnae Chapter Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Leadership Award, Women's Foundation of Genesee Valley
- ATHENA Young Professional Award Finalist 2017
- Inspiring Community Member Award, BreakThru Magazine
- Democrat and Chronicle "Woman to Watch"
- Teaching Excellence Awardee, National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD)
Click here to view more of my accolades.